Are you looking for scholarship to study in Europe? If yes, then apply for Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships For International Students. The Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships are available for international applicants with the aim of stimulating excellent international MSc students and financially supporting them in their wish to study at TU Delft.
Top education and research are at the heart of the oldest and largest technical university in the Netherlands. Our 8 faculties offer 16 bachelor’s and more than 30 master’s programmes. Our more than 25,000 students and 6,000 employees share a fascination for science, design, and technology. Our common mission: impact for a better society.
|Sponsor||Foundation Justus & Louise van Effen|
|🎯 Purpose||To stimulate and financially support excellent international MSc students|
|🇺🇸 Target||All Countries|
|🛠️ Benefits||Full Scholarship|
|⏳ Deadline||December 1, 2023|
|📜 Eligibility||Excellent international applicant WITH CGPA of 80 percent or higher|
About the Scholarship
Justus & Louise Van Effen Excellence Scholarships are financed by the legacy of Justus and Louise van Effen. Mr. van Effen studied at TU Delft in the 1940s and strongly believed technological developments would contribute to solving societal issues.
- AAUW International Fellowships Program In USA
- Mastercard Foundation Scholars Programme Applications 2024/2025
- Dean’s Doctoral Scholarship for International Students – $24,000/year
To be considered for the Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships, you must:
- Have an excellent international applicant (conditionally) been admitted to one of the 2-year regular TU Delft MSc programmes (not a Joint Education Programme)?
- have a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher on the scale maximum.
- have a bachelor’s degree from an internationally renowned university outside of The Netherlands.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The scholarship includes full tuition fees per year for a TU Delft MSc programme based on the statutory fee or institutional rate, according to the registered nationality, AND contribution for the living expenses.
To apply, candidates must submit the following together with the MSc Application:
1. Complete your MSc application (check the admission requirements)
2. Upload the Scholarship Application Form
3. Upload two reference letters
- You can upload your reference letters during your MSc application (as one PDF document), according to the indicated requirement.
- You can request the reference letters from your referee(s). Fill out the information about your referee/s and invite them by using the ‘send invitation button’. The referee(s) will receive an automatic email inviting him/her to upload a reference for you.
- You can combine both procedures. E.g. 1 upload and 1 referee request.
- Reference letters will not be considered if you have already submitted your application.
- Reference letters will not be accepted after the Scholarship deadline.