ECO Canada Employment Program for Youth 2024: ECO Canada announces a new employment program for young professionL called the Environmental Employability Pathway Program. This program is funded by Employment and Social Development Canada and is an employment readiness program which aims to help all youth (age 15 to 30) to navigate through the labour market and to successfully transition into sustained employment.
- How to Get a Cleaning Job in Canada with Visa Sponsorship
- How to Get a Fruit Picking Job in Canada
- How to Get a Job in Canada
This program is part of the Government of Canada’s Youth Employment and Skills Strategy, which aims to help young people navigate the labor market and develop skills for long-term employment.
- Stand out from the competition
- Make invaluable connections in the industry
- Acquire meaningful employment
Here’s how the program works:
- Find out if you qualify by filling out the pre-qualification form
- Once pre-qualified complete the entire application
- Get approved by ECO Canada’s Employment Programs team
- When searching for your job let the employer that wants to hire know that you have been pre-approved for wage subsidy and have them apply for the program. Limited spots are available
- You will be able to start work between April 1, 2023 and February 1, 2024
- Host (employer) gets approved
- Sign the contract and paperwork sent via DocuSign with ECO Canada
- Start work
- Fill out the assigned reports at the scheduled times indicated on your contract
Applications are open until March of 2024.