Are you looking for scholarship to study in Europe and beyond? If yes, then apply for Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarships. These scholarships are prestigious international masters, jointly designed and delivered by a group of higher education institutions.
They involve at least 3 institutions from at least 3 different countries, and multiple associated partners from the academic and non-academic world.
Typically, they include periods of study, research, traineeship, thesis preparation and defence.
|🇬🇧 Sponsor||European Commission|
|🎯 Purpose||To support education, training, youth and sport in Europe|
|🇺🇸 Target||All Countries|
|🛠️ Benefits||Full Scholarship | €1500 Monthly Stipend | Visa Fee | Accommodation|
|⏳ Deadline||March 30, 2024|
|📜 Eligibility||Best-ranked students worldwide|
Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters are high-level and integrated study programmes, at master level. They are designed and delivered by an international partnership of higher education institutions (HEI).
They involve at least three HEI from three different countries, of which at least two must be EU Member States and third countries associated to the Programme (previously called Programme Countries).
By supporting these jointly recognised Master degrees, the EU aims at fostering excellence and internationalisation of the participating institutions. There are also scholarships for students to take part in these prestigious programmes; the masters themselves offer them to the best-ranked applicants worldwide.
Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarships Requirements:
To be considered for the Scholarship, you must:
- Have a bachelor’s degree (first degree) or be in your last year of bachelor studies and graduate before the master’s programme starts
- Possess an academic transcript of records that demonstrates the fulfilment of the following minimum requirements
Scholarship Duration and Reward
Masters may also offer full scholarships to the best-ranked students worldwide. Scholarships cover your participation costs and contribute to
- a living allowance
- The Scholarship period will run for 1 to 2 academic years
- The Scholarships cover the cost of a student’s participation in the programme, travel and a living allowance
- The scholarship offers €1400 – €1500 Monthly Stipend
Documents Required for the Scholarship
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application form (to be completed online)
- Copy of Passport/National ID
- Statement of financial assets
- Research Plan
- Study Plan
- Recommendation letter
- IELTS Certificate or any other English Proficiency test
How to apply for Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarships
In addition, scholarships are available for the best students.
For more information: Visit the official page of Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters
RECOMMENDED: Visit HERE to check out many more Scholarship opportunities.